Monday, November 29, 2010

Featured resource

In August, I wrote about a scam email I'd received from the International Blogging Recognition Council (IBRC). The email claimed Maria Talks Back had been deemed a "Recognized blog" and offered me a badge to publicize my award -- for a fee. I passed.

Today, another email arrived announcing that MTB is listed as a featured resource for www.onlineenglishdegree.com:

"As a website dedicated to help those consider a career in english, we only provide the best information available. Whether it's a resource that explores different writing styles, or provides inspiration for your next novel, we provide them for those seeking to obtain this information. This is why we've featured your blog, as it is one of the best to teach our readers."

The badge now located in the upper-right corner was free, so I think this one is for real.

1 comment:

Tell me what you think...