Thursday, March 19, 2009

Comments and "Following"

If you're here, reading my blog, I would very much like to know what you think about the information being provided, so please comment! Several folks have said they wanted to comment on this blog, but didn't want to go through the process of registering. Problem solved! I've reset the comment section so that anyone can post a comment -- anonymously if preferred.

Also, I would encourage you to "follow" my blog by clicking on the link to the right. This will NOT load your in-box up with every update to the blog, but if you have a google page, you can customize it to include blogs you follow and you'll be able to see when a new post has been added.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. As someone who has not experienced scoliosis first-hand (and after reading your last entry I realize what a blessing a healthy back is, something I took for granted) I have certainly learned a lot the last few days.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think...